Trabus Technologies is a Preferred Reseller of Omnitracs products and services for the Federal, State, and Local sector.
Omnitracs provides a near-real time two-way satellite based mobile interactive information management system providing data communications and vehicle position tracking & reporting with:
- Proven Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) system technologies since the late 1980’s
- Available and Operational today with No development cost to the Government
- Continually being upgraded and enhanced to meet commercial and governmental demands with the latest technologies (Cell, WiFi)
- Capable of meeting Military, Government Agency and Commercial production requirements today without surge
- Provides connectivity and reporting to The Defense Transportation Tracking System (DTTS) – a satellite-based tracking system used by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to track arms, ammunition, and explosives (AA&E) shipments.
- Configurable to report to the Department of Energy (DOE) Transportation Tracking and Communications (TRANSCOM) system to comply with DOE Order 460.2 for Spent nuclear fuel, High-level waste, and High-visibility shipments.