IMPACT THROUGH TECHNICAL INNOVATION
Providing Disruptive Advances in Wireless, Cybersecurity and Artificial IntelligenceLEARN MORE
Trabus Technologies is a minority-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) headquartered in San Diego, California. We have been providing key solutions and unparalleled value to the federal government and the private sector since 2010 and have been recognized in the “Inc. 5000” the last six years in a row as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing privately held small companies in the United States.
Our capabilities are widely diversified. From the development of a spectrally-efficient peer-to-peer (SEPP) technology that could revolutionize the wireless industry to engineering support to armed services, TRABUS is committed to solving real-world problems through technical innovation.
- Signal Processing
- Enhanced Signal Processing
- Wireless Vulnerability Analysis
- Wireless Networking
- Systems Security Engineering
- Cross Domain Solutions
- Assessment & Authorization
- Cyber Experimentation & Demonstration
AI & DATA SCIENCE
- Deep Learning and Machine Learning Algorithm Development
- Data Science Dashboards
- Tableau and Grafana Consulting Services
- Engineering Services
- Program Management & Acquisition Support
- Technical Consulting
- Big Data Repositories of Environmental Information
- Climate Data Products and Services
- AI-Based Predictive and Decision Support Tools
- River Level Predictions and Bridge Air Gap Clearances
- Travel Time Estimates and Predictions
- Real-time Marine Safety Information
The solution for all your industry needs.
A spectrally efficient peer-to-peer (SEPP) technology that will revolutionize the wireless industry. This innovative technology allows for instant deployment of a communications network that enables simultaneous wireless conversations without reliance on cell towers or wireless infrastructure.
The Waterway Action Plan dashboard is a decision-making tool that uses AI to facilitate safe and orderly movement of vessel traffic through the US inland waterways by creating workflows that use an automated electronic exchange of information to provide real-time situational awareness based on live river, lock and dam conditions.
A state-of-the-art information-sharing solution developed for the U.S. inland waterways. Using predictive analytics tools, machine learning and data visualization, the River Information Services Enterprise (RISE) is transforming the river industry into a culture of data-driven decision-making.